Friday, November 12, 2010

So She Said She Was Back

But for how long we all ask ourselves?

Well I'm sitting in my living room / dining room in a new city. Who knew? not you. Okay it's not messy but it could be considered messy ( just saying). I Guess you can say i have some inspiration from within, it's like a roaring - Clawing on a wall to get out.

Is it a new attitude? is it a new era in Ella's life.( And if you don't already know Ella's me) A new fucking phase has erupted. I feel like rocking out a metal concert (ha-ha) I just had a visual - Me trying record every detail while rocking out. Okay never mind I don't want to rock but, I do want to rock your world.

Ah who are we.. ugh Who am I kidding I just got inspiration. INSPIRATION -An agency, such as a person or work of art, that moves the intellect or emotions or prompts action or invention. I feel like inventing and letting a little piece of me leak out of me and into you!

Anyways! I'm sitting here in my living room / dining room on my Broken laptop desperately trying to write and praying to the Gods .. God. That my computer doesn't over heat. I'm sitting in a cheap ugly gold and pink chair in my underwear. Yes i said it in my underwear Hey,hey now I don't question you and what you do on your spare time. This just happens to be comfortable. Of course I'm wearing a t-shirt how fucking rock star-ish of me. ( ha ha ) Not that rock star ish I guess.

Seriously though, I feel like that song by Eminem should be playing - Just Lose it - and it would go like this:

Okay..
Guess who's back... back again
Ella's back, tell a friend
Now everyone report to the Blog spot
To the blog spot, to the blog spot
Now everyone report to the blog spot
Alright stop... adjust your glasses.

mm, That didn't work out the way I thought it would but you get the idea. I'm back with a brand new act? rap? Lately, I've just had this feeling of adventure tugging at my inner most being. It's like -- Is life now what I want? Fuck no.Are you happy with just this? Fuck no.Wait! wait! the most important question Does your life feel full? Fuck no.

If you answered "Fuck no" to any of the above question you may feel just as I do. So together we can take a step back and really understand why we have these emotions and why we cant just be happy with the mediocre lives we set out for ourselves. We can dream up the world and maybe if were lucky we'll venture out and experience the wildness this world has to offer.

Today I did something to accomplish my goal, I went to a travel agency and grabbed a bunch of brochure's to look at and to get some idea's of some trips I may go on very soon. I took the lady's card, She looked at me like "Your a regular Ole person" and I felt like being like "You don't know me" So when she looked at me like I was just another human being I felt offended. I don't want to be just anyone I wanna be someone you wanna know because I have something important to say with that being said! I'm not going to be that person unless I become more "Worldly" So what better thing to do then experience the world and develop my own understanding and perspective on the Almighty question's What is life? and why are we here?

Your's truly, Ella Mentry

No comments:

Post a Comment